2019 Wacker Neuson Wide Body, Vertical Mast (Premium) - LTW 8K-V
Call for Price
The trailer mounted vertical mast light towers feature a nine section mast providing less set up time and easier operation. The light bar design creates greater flexibility in directing the four metal halide light fixtures for greater light coverage on the jobsite. The wide body design still features the same great internal components, such as reliable engine options, long run fuel tank, and DOT trailer lights.
- Hydraulically operated tower extends in 20 seconds increasing ease of operation and uptime.
- Range of motion of light fixtures allows the user to aim the lights vertically or horizontally without blocking each other. Easily adjustable light fixtures equipped with a lockable T-handle, heat shield, and light aiming handle provides protection from the heat of the lamps.
- Multiple power outlets for both 120V and 120/240V ensure maximum power convenience on the job site. On 3-phase model, a 60A 120/208V, 3-phase receptacle is also available.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for up to 55 hours of continuous lighting/run time.
- Control panel features an electronic engine controller, main circuit breaker, individual light breakers and hour meter.Additional factory-installed options provide added versatility for unique applications.
- L x W x H: 129.4 x 75.5 x 92.3 in.
- Operating weight: 3,083 lb.
- Shipping weight: 2,673 lb.
- Illumination coverage: 12,960 ft²
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Mast height: 27.8 ft.
- Sound level (LwA): 67.3 dB(A)
- Power: 8 kW
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120 / 240 V
- Power factor: 1 cos F 1~
- Generator model: Brushless w/ capacitor
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Idle to full load No Load to Full Load: 10 %
- Voltage control Steady State: 6 %
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: KUBOTA
- Engine / Motor type: 3 Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled
- Fuel type: Diesel #2 - ULSD
- Displacement: 68.5 cu. in.
- Operating performance: 15.4 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Rated performance: ISO 3046 IFN
- Tank capacity Oil: 5.4 US qt.
- Tank capacity Fuel: 57 US gal.
- Fuel consumption Prime Load: 0.79 US gal/h
- Runtime Prime Load: 69.8 h
- 129.4 in.
- 75.5 in.
- 27.8 ft.
- 3,083 lb.