2019 Wacker Neuson Three-phase - PS4 5503
Call for Price
No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's three-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors needs for dewatering on the job sites. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pumps features for a small pump investment. The heavy-duty line is capable of handling solids up to .08 inch (20 mm) and are ideal for job sites needing fast and dependable dewatering.
- Slim line design with top discharge enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents damage to motor windings in the event of dry run situations.
- Durable high chrome impeller with ductile iron wear plate and extra lip seals reduces wear when pumping abrasive materials.
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Heavy-duty power cord with stain relief and special water block insulation system increases durability and motor life.
- L x W x H: 12.05 x 10.20 x 25.71 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 14 x 13.75 x 28 in.
- Diameter Discharge: 4 in.
- Operating weight: 146 lb.
- Shipping weight: 168 lb.
- Cable length: 50 ft.
- Cable Size: 12 AWG
- Total head: 78.74 ft.
- Discharge capacity: 428 US gpm
- Solids diameter: 0.334 in.
- Engine / Motor type: 60 Hz 3~
- Operating voltage: 220 / 440 V
- Current Full Load: 19.5 / 9.8 A
- Current Start: 162 / 81 A
- at rpm: 3,430 rpm
- Engine Type
- 60 Hz 3~
- Discharge Capacity
- 428 US gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 4 in.
- Head Lift
- 78.74 ft.
- 12.05 x 10.20 x 25.71 in.
- 146 lb.