2019 Wacker Neuson Single-phase - PS2 800
Call for Price
No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- L x W x H: 7.56 x 7.36 x 13.43 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 18.75 x 10.5 x 10.25 in.
- Diameter Discharge: 2 in.
- Operating weight: 29 lb.
- Shipping weight: 36 lb.
- Cable length: 49 ft.
- Cable Size: 14 AWG
- Total head: 59 ft.
- Discharge capacity: 82 US gpm
- Solids diameter: 0.236 in.
- Engine / Motor type: 60 Hz 1~
- Operating voltage: 110 / 220 V
- Current Full Load: 10.1 / 5.3 A
- Current Start: 21.1 / 11.0 A
- at rpm: 3,300 rpm
- Engine Type
- 60 Hz 1~
- Discharge Capacity
- 82 US gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in.
- Head Lift
- 59 ft.
- 7.56 x 7.36 x 13.43 in.
- 29 lb.