2019 Wacker Neuson RD7A
Call for Price
Easy to operate, easy to service, improved compaction performance
The RD 7 walk-behind double drum vibratory rollers (tandem) are easy to maneuver while performing a wide range of soil and asphalt compaction applications. The exclusive compact design allows for tight side clearance on both sides of the roller. These versatile rollers, offer dual smooth drums with beveled edges to effectively compact asphalt and granular materials. The totally hydrostatic drive provides for less maintenance and greater reliability. Available with the choice of gasoline or diesel engines. Optional protection guard kit also available
- Patent-pending handle design offers multiple gripping points for easier control and turning of the unit, plus a center handle allows the operator fine control finishing asphalt
- Open frame design provides for fast cleaning with a pressure washer and easy to access components simplifies service significantly reducing downtime between uses
- Large water tank with easy access cap and quick view of water level provide for longer running time between refills
- Unique foot operated handle lock allows for easy tilting of the handle for storage
- Easy to reach throttle and low/high exciter force controls conveniently located on the shock mounted low vibration handle increases operator comfort
- Operating weight (water tank half full)*: 1,545 lb.
- Operating weight (water tank half full): 1,512 lb.
- L x W x H (guide handle in operating position): 93.1 x 27.5 x 45.7 in.
- Drum width: 25.6 in.
- Drum diameter: 16.5 in.
- Side clearance (right & left): 1 in.
- Curb clearance (right/left): 8.2 in.
- Centrifugal force high: 4,998 lbf
- Centrifugal force low: 2,935 lbf
- Frequency high: 3,725 Vpm
- Frequency low: 2,850 Vpm
- Amplitude drum: 0.029 in.
- Linear force: / lb./in.
- Linear force - front / rear (static)*: 24.2 / 36.2 lb./in.
- Linear force - front / rear (static): 23.5 / 35.6 lb./in.
- Linear force - front / rear (dynamic) - high: 97.6 / 97.6 lb./in.
- Linear force - front / rear (dynamic) - low: 57.3 / 57.3 lb./in.
- Total force Applied - high*: 6,542 lbf
- Total force Applied - low*: 4,479 lbf
- Total force Applied - high: 6,510 lbf
- Total force Applied - low: 4,446 lbf
- Travel speed forward max.: 2.8 mph
- Travel speed reverse max.: 1.6 mph
- Surface capacity max.: 31,108 sq. ft./h
- Gradeability with vibration: 40 %
- Gradeability without vibration: 45 %
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled single cylnder 4 cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda GX390
- Displacement: 23.7 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 2,600 rpm
- Operating performance: 9.7 hp
- Tank capacity fuel: 1.6 US gal.
- Tank capacity water: 15.8 US gal.
- 27.5 in.