2019 Wacker Neuson Compact Vertical Mast - LTV8K
Call for Price
The LTV6 and LTV8 light towers combine the features and performance of traditional light towers in a small footprint. They are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots, road work and bridge work. The adjustable vertical mast extends 23 feet and can rotate 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility.
- Compact design and foldable tongue allow transportation of up to 18 units on a 48 foot flatbed truck. Additionally, less space is taken up on site and in rental yards.
- Extended service intervals lowers cost of ownership: 1,000 hours for Kubota engine and 750 for Kohler engine.
- Fast set-up times and a 45-gallon fuel tank extends lighting time to over 95 hours.
- Available with either Kohler (KDW1003) or Kubota (D1005 or D1105) engines. All models feature a Mecc Alte generator end.
- Four 1,100 Watt metal halide lights standard, with LED optional, provide lighting for any application.
- L x W x H: 101 x 58 x 99 in.
- Operating weight: 1,790 lb.
- Shipping weight: 1,460 lb.
- Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux): 9,230 ft²
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Mast height: 23 ft.
- Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m): 70.1 dB(A)
- Power: 8 kW
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120/240 V
- Power factor: 1 cos F 1~
- Generator model: Brushless
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Idle to full load: 10 %
- Voltage control (+/-): 6 %
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota (D1105)
- Engine / Motor type: Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Displacement: 68.5 cu. in.
- Operating performance: 15.4 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Rated performance: ISO 3046 IFN
- Tank capacity (Oil): 5.4 US qt.
- Tank capacity (Fuel): 45.8 US gal.
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 0.79 US gal/h
- Runtime 100% Prime Load: 55.7 h
- Runtime 4 Lights Only: 106.8 h
- 101 in.
- 58 in.
- 23 ft.
- 1,790 lb.