2019 Wacker Neuson BS50-2plus 6''
Call for Price
The patented Plus rammer series provides all the advantages of the classic two-stroke rammer, plus the convenience of a no-mix system. The two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil eliminate premixing, and automatically provides the correct mix for long, clean running times. The Plus series rammers are available in three weight classes and are ideal for compaction of cohesive and mixed soil in trenches and other confined areas. The low center of gravity provides high performance and stability during operation.
- Lean fuel-to-oil ratio and large oil tank allow for up to 120 hours of run time
- Optimized guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration and improves operator comfort
- Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes if left idling reduces emissions or when starting with an empty oil tank
- A unique four-stage air filtration provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
- Operating weight: 123 lb.
- Ramming shoe size (WxL) *: 5.9 x 13.4 in.
- L x W x H: 26.52 x 13.51 x 37 in.
- Percussion rate max.: 700 blows/min
- Stroke on the ramming shoe: 1.7 in.
- Impact force: 3,597 lbf
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Engine / Motor: WM80
- Displacement: 4.9 cu. in.
- Fuel consumption: 0.26 US gal/h
- Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046-1): 2.3 hp
- at rpm: 4,400 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.8 US gal.
- Gasoline / oil mixture: 100:1
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- Wacker Neuson
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 US gal.
- 13.51 in.
- 37 in.
- Centrifugal Force
- 3,597 lbf
- Plate Dimensions
- 5.9 x 13.4 in.