2019 Vermeer TM610
Call for Price
The TM610 trailed mowers offer simplicity. The hookup procedure is straightforward; after the hitch, PTO and hydraulics are connected it's ready to go to the field. Toolless adjustments allow users to set the suspension between fields. The Quick-Clip® blade retention system lives up to its name. Horsepower requirements (TM610: 50 hp [37.3 kW]) are an average 20 percent lower than comparable 3-pt disc mowers. Plus, narrow transport widths help you mow and go. The trail to better mowing starts here.
- Hitch up easily. The hookup procedure is straightforward; after the hitch, PTO and hydraulics are connected it's ready to go to the field.
- Goes easy on horsepower, only requiring a 50 hp (37.3 kW) tractor for an 8.1 ft (2.5 m) cut.
- Absorbs shock loads with a patented rubber torsion design that keeps the weight of the cutter bar on the ground until it needs to float over field obstacles.
- Maneuvers around obstacles with ease, thanks to the hydraulic swing cylinder.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip™ blade retention system.
- Transport Height: 46 in (116.8 cm)
- Transport Width: 8.3 ft (2.5 m)
- Transport Length: 15.3 ft (4.7 m)
- Working Height: 46 in (116.8 cm)
- Working Width: 12.4 ft (3.8 m)
- Working Length: 14.3 ft (4.4 m)
- Total Weight: 2100 lbs (952.5 kg)
- Tongue Weight: 600 lbs (272.2 kg)
- Tires: 27 x 9.5 - 15
- Minimum Horsepower Required: 50 hp (37.3 kw)
- Hydraulic requirements: 2 auxiliary remotes (1 with optional kit)
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1250 psi (86.2 bar)
- Cutting Width: 8.1 ft (2.5 m)
- Number of Discs: 6
- Disc Diameter: 19.7 in (50 cm)
- Disc Speed: 2797
- Number of Knives: 12
- Cutterbar Angle: 0-6º
- Angle Adjustment: Manual turnbuckle
- Disc Type: Quick-Clip® blade retention system
- Skid Shoes: Modular independent skid shoes
- Warranty: One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign
- Mower Suspension: Rubber torsion
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Friction disc clutch
- Single Tractor Outlet Hydraulic Kit: For tractors with only 1 auxillary remote
- Working Width
- 12.4 ft. (3.8 m)
- 8.3 ft. (2.5 m)
- 15.3 ft. (4.7 m)
- 2100 lb. (952.5 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 50 hp (37.3 kw)