2019 Vermeer SW2500
Call for Price
The exclusive Vermeer SW2500 Silage Wrapper quickly surrounds your bales in protective plastic film, maintaining a high level of protein content. Your bale's nutritional quality remains high, lowering the need to use protein additives. Handles bales up to 5'/1.5 m in diameter and 2,500 lbs/1136 kg.
- Harvest when you need to based on optimal crop maturity, weather and other scheduling considerations.
- Reduces damage and loss of dry matter and nutritious leaves.
- Easy to operate - just load the bale and the machine will spin and turn it until the bale is completely wrapped and sealed in plastic film.
- Store bales anywhere. Individual bales can be moved to offsite feeding or storage areas.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Length: 12.1 ft (3.7 m)
- Transport Height: 7.3 ft (2.2 m)
- Transport Width: 6.3 ft (1.9 m)
- Weight: 1960 lbs (889 kg)
- Hydraulic Type: 1 - Double acting
- Hydraulic Flow Rate - Minimum: 4 gpm (15.1 L/min)
- Pressure Setting: 1500 psi (103.4 bar)
- Tire size: 20.5 in x 8 in x 10 in (52 cm x 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm), 10 PR
- Hitch: Drawbar
- Film Stretcher: 55%
- Bale Weight - Maximum: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
- Bale Size - Maximum: 5 x 4 ft (1.5 m x 1.2 m) Round
- Highway Lights: Yes
- 12.1 ft. (3.7 m)
- 6.3 ft. (1.9 m)
- 7.3 ft. (2.2 m)
- 1960 lb. (889 kg)
- Bale Size
- 5 x 4 ft. (1.5 m x 1.2 m) Round