2017 Wacker Neuson VP 2050A
Call for Price
The VP-Value Plate series provide a simple, proven design and high quality construction. With a variety of sizes and features available, there is a VP plate for any confined area soil compaction job. Water tank models provide for excellent results on hot and cold asphalt. The guide handle with vibration damping means longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
- Compact design allows for compaction in narrow spaces.
- High travel speeds and easy to maneuver.
- Large capacity water tank and the wide filler opening on the asphalt models leads to easy operator use and improved productivity.
- Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Operating weight: 230 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 4,500 lbf
- Base plate size (w x l): 20 x 23 in.
- Operating width: 19.5 in.
- Height Lowest working: 27 in.
- Operating height: 34 in.
- Frequency: 97 Hz
- Advance travel (depending on soil): 80 ft/min
- Advance travel (depending on asphalt): 88 ft/min
- Surface capacity (depending on soil): 7,880 sq. ft./h
- Surface capacity (depending on asphalt): 8,694 sq. ft./h
- Engine / Motor type: air-cooled single cylinder 4 cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Displacement: 9.9 cu. in.
- Engine performance: 5.5 hp
- at rpm: 3,900 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.5 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 3.8 qt.
- Power transmission: from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to exciter
- Engine Type
- air-cooled single cylinder 4 cycle gasoline engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- 19.5 in.
- 34 in.
- Vibration Frequency
- 97 Hz
- Plate Dimensions
- 20 x 23 in.