2017 Wacker Neuson RS800A
Call for Price
Lightweight and highly maneuverable roller has infinitely variable hydrostatic drive for smooth, even accelerations. Excellent choice for the compaction of sand, gravel, soil and asphalt on roadways, walkways, bridges and parking lots. High curb clearance and close side clearance accommodates work adjacent to curbs and walls.
- Beveled edge steel drum has adjustable and reversible polyurethane self-cleaning scrapers to prevent soil and asphalt buildup between the frame and the drum giving smooth and uniform services.
- Automatic breaking system in forward and reverse for greater operator safety.
- Transport drive system is fully enclosed, increasing component life for continued operation and higher production.
- Adjustable, enclosed handle improves operator comfort and folds vertically for convenient transportation and storage.
- Large water tank reduces refill stops for continued operation and higher productivity. Snap-out sprinkling system and in-line filter screen are easily cleaned, reducing downtime.
- Operating weight: 975 lb.
- L x W x H Overall: 84 x 33 x 50 in.
- Drum diameter: 22 in.
- Drum width: 28.3 in.
- Side clearance Right: 0.9 in.
- Side clearance Left: 3.5 in.
- Curb clearance Right: 6 in.
- Curb clearance Left: 16 in.
- Centrifugal force: 3,400 lbf
- Frequency: 70 Hz
- Linear force Static: 34.5 lb./in.
- Linear force Dynamic: 120 lb./in.
- Total linear load: 3,400 lb./in.
- Advance travel: 202 ft/min
- Reverse travel: 150 ft/min
- Surface capacity Area: 28.3 sq. ft./h
- Gradeability: 30 %
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Starting device: Recoil
- Displacement: 20.5 cu. in.
- Operating performance Max. Rated at 3600 rpm: 9.5 hp
- RPM / speed Operating: 2,400 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.9 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel: 1.8 gal.
- Tank capacity Water: 8 gal.
- 975 lb.