2017 Wacker Neuson RD40-130 O
Call for Price
The RD40 rollers offers well-balanced weight distribution on the front and rear drums ensuring very uniform compaction results as well as excellent driving stability and maneuverability. The tapered design provides an unobstructed view of the drum edges, machine environment and job site. The ergonomic operator's platform with reduced vibration and articulated joint provide for maximum driving comfort. Drum offset allows for easy maneuvering when compacting along walls and provides a smooth finish.
- Three point articulated pendulum joint offers constant contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride
- Three model version available: Tandem-axle roller with two vibrating drums; combination roller with vibrating front drum with pneumatic rear tires; vibrating front drum with oscillating rear drum
- Vibration and oscillation can be adjusted in two levels
- Large drum diameter combined with low machine center of gravity ensure excellent compaction quality.
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) can be folded back for transport
- Operating weight with ROPS: 8,851.5 lb.
- Operating weight max.: 11,530.1 lb.
- L x W x H: 112.6 x 56.1 x 102 in.
- Drum width: 51.2 in.
- Drum diameter: 35.5 in.
- Operating width: 53.2 in.
- Ground clearance Middle: 12 in.
- Drum type Front: smooth / undivided
- Drum type Rear: smooth / undivided
- Axle load Front: 4,420.2 lb.
- Axle load Rear: 4,431.3 lb.
- Curb clearance: 2.48 in.
- Centrifugal force Level I: 14,387.8 lbf
- Centrifugal force Level II: 8,767.6 lbf
- Amplitude Level I: 0.02 in.
- Amplitude Level II: 0.01 in.
- Oscillation frequency Level I: 39 Hz
- Oscillation frequency Level II: 30 Hz
- Linear force static (front): 90.22 lb./in.
- Linear force static (rear): 94.22 lb./in.
- Advance travel max.: 600.24 ft/min
- Gradeability with vibration: 30 %
- Gradeability without vibration: 40 %
- Turning radius: 106 in.
- Engine / Motor type: 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota
- Operating performance ISO 14396: 49.3 hp
- Tank capacity Fuel: 18.98 gal.
- Tank capacity Water: 74.1 gal.
- 53.2 in.