2017 Wacker Neuson RD18-100
Call for Price
The RD18 articulated ride-on rollers offer a large drum diameter combined with the low machine center of gravity to ensure excellent compaction quality. The three-point articulated joint offers constant surface contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride. Unilateral drum support allows for up to the edge compaction on both sides.
- Dual drum vibration with high and low settings
- Maneuverable compact roller for superior compaction for a variety of applications
- Tapered design allows for excellent drum visibility
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint ensures uniform weight distribution for excellent compaction results, maneuverability and stability
- Available as a dual drum roller or a combination roller with front drum vibration and rear pneumatic tires
- Operating weight with roll-over protective structure: 3,681.7 lb.
- Operating weight max.: 4,299 lb.
- L x W x H: 89 x 41.6 x 87 in.
- Drum width: 39.4 in.
- Drum diameter: 24.4 in.
- Operating width: 41.6 in.
- Ground clearance Middle: 9.1 in.
- Drum type Front: smooth/undivided
- Drum type Rear: smooth/undivided
- Axle load Front: 1,796.7 lb.
- Axle load Rear: 1,884.9 lb.
- Centrifugal force Level I: 5,620.2 lbf
- Centrifugal force Level II: 3,596.9 lbf
- Frequency Level I: 3,900 Vpm
- Frequency Level II: 3,120 Vpm
- Amplitude: 0.02 in.
- Linear force static (front): 46.25 lb./in.
- Linear force static (rear): 49.11 lb./in.
- Advance travel max: 600.2 ft/min
- Gradeability with vibration: 30 %
- Gradeability without vibration: 40 %
- Turning radius inside: 83.9 in.
- Engine / Motor type: 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota
- Engine performance ISO 14396: 14.8 kW
- Tank capacity Fuel: 8.58 gal.
- Tank capacity Water: 18.49 gal.
- 41.6 in.