2017 Wacker Neuson LTW 20Z3 (T4F)
Call for Price
The LTW series of wide-body light towers combine superior job site lighting with various power options up to 20kW in a rugged, heavy duty steel frame. Wide track width, independent torsion axles and a heavy duty tongue and hitch assembly ensure reliable off-road towing. The 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360-degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Equipped with large fuel tanks and simple engine controllers, these units are ideal for illuminating and powering remote and/or long run applications such as mining, security and disaster as well as general job sites.
- L x W x H: 177 x 75.5 x 74.5 in
- Operating weight: 3,290 lb
- Shipping weight: 2,880 lb
- Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux): 12,960 ft²
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Mast height: 30 ft
- Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m): 71.2 dB(A)
- Power: 19.5 kW
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power factor: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Generator model: Brushless w/AVR
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Idle to full load: 1 %
- Voltage control: 0.5 %
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Isuzu
- Engine / Motor type: Liquid-cooled 4-cylinder
- Fuel type: Diesel #2 - ULSD
- Displacement: 133 in³
- Operating performance: 40 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Rated performance: SAE J1349 NET (w/o FAN)
- Tank capacity Fuel: 57 US qt
- Tank capacity Oil: 11 US gal
- Fuel consumption Prime Load: 1.58 US gal/h
- Runtime Prime Load: 34.8 h
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable, heavy-gauge steel doors are full length providing maximum accessibility for easy service. Heavy-gauge steel skid provides full protection from ground debris.
- Four-point jack stands for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base wince can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation.
- Fully equipped highway ready trailer offers a 3-inch pintle hitch, 15-inch tires, four tie downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
- 3,290 lb