2017 Wacker Neuson LTN 6K-V S
Call for Price
The standard five-section vertical mast light tower is hydraulically actuated, decreasing the time needed to set up on jobsites. The uni-body, stamped, 10 gauge steel skid tub and lockable impact resistant, full length doors provide a rugged light tower that will withstand any jobsite applications. The compact narrow body design allows for more cost effective transport and storage. The simple design of this standard unit is ideal for general construction, events and security lighting.
- Hydraulically operated five-section mast extends in 10 seconds increasing ease of operation and uptime.
- Tongue mounted step allows the operator to reach the lights to adjust them to the preferred orientation. Lights can be easily aimed vertically or horizontally without blocking each other. The easily adjustable light fixtures and light bar with lockable T-handle, heat shield and light aiming handle provides protection from the heat of the lamps.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for up to 71 hours of continuous lighting/run times.
- Control panel features an elapsed hour meter and a convenient 120V GFCI receptacle with circuit breakers for additional power.
- Four point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability. The fully equipped highway ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains standard on all models. Additional hitches are available.
- L x W x H: 125 x 48 x 98 in.
- Operating weight: 1,935 lb.
- Shipping weight: 1,713 lb.
- Illumination coverage @ 5 fc(54 lux): 12,960 ft²
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Mast height: 25 ft.
- Sound level (LwA): 68 dB(A)
- Power: 6 kW
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120 / 240 V
- Power factor: 1 cos F 1~
- Generator model: Brushless w/ capacitor
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Idle to full load: 10 %
- Voltage control: 6 %
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kubota
- Engine / Motor type: 3 Cylinder Liquid Cooled
- Fuel type: Diesel #2 - ULSD
- Displacement: 61.1 cu. in.
- Operating performance: 13.1 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Rated performance: ISO 3046 IFN
- Tank capacity Oil: 3.7 qt.
- Tank capacity Fuel: 30.9 gal.
- Fuel consumption Prime Load: 0.68 US gal/h
- Runtime Prime Load: 43.6 h
- 1,935 lb.