2017 Wacker Neuson GPSi 3200
Call for Price
The GPSi 3200 inverter generator, with electric start and four wheel transport kit, offers clean AC power that is ideal for powering small tools and sensitive electronics. The inverter technology allows the engine speed to automatically increase or decrease based on the power needs of the equipment, which creates a much quieter fuel efficient generator. The lightweight and compact size make it easy for one person to transport.
- L x W x H: 21.1 x 19.0 x 23.0 in
- L x W x H Shipping: 22.4 X 21.7 X 24.8 in
- Weight Dry: 130.1 lb
- Operating weight: 148.8 lb
- Shipping weight: 143.3 lb
- Electrical power (Max.): 3,200 W
- Electrical power (Continuous): 2,800 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Current AC (Continuous): 23.3 A
- Circuit breaker DC: 10 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor: 1 cos F 1~
- Receptacles AC: 1 NEMA 5-20R / 1 NEMA 5-30R
- Receptacles DC: +/- Terminals
- Generator insulation (class): B
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Robin
- Engine / Motor: EX21
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Cylinder: 1
- Displacement: 12.87 in³
- Operating performance: 6.4 hp
- RPM / speed: 3,600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Fuel consumption: 0.45 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Gasoline: 3.7 US gal
- Tank capacity Oil: 0.63 US qt
- Runtime: 8.2 h
- Starting device: Electric (plus recoil)
- Inverter technology allows for variable engine speed that automatically adjusts to the power needs of the connected equipment, reducing operating costs and extending time between refueling.
- Integrated flywheel and generator design results in compact, lightweight unit that is quiet and fuel efficient.
- High surge capacity provides for output as high as 120% over rated power for up to 20 seconds.
- Multi-monitor information display shows the generator performance, voltage, frequency, hours of operation and if present, overload condition
- GFCI portected 110V duplex outlet for personal protection.
- Engine Type
- 12.87 cu. in.
- 130.1 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 3.7 US gal