2017 Wacker Neuson G 230 (T4i)
Call for Price
The G 240 (T3) and G 230 (T4i) provide durable sound attenuated mobile prime power for larger industrial, commercial, construction, special event and emergency management applications where quiet reliable power is needed. The G 230 offers ultra clean burning diesel and is especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA, CARB air standards. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on and easy to read LCD display. Large fuel tanks provide for convenient long run times.
- Brushless oversized alternators and separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch reduces connection errors.
- Standard environmentally friendly "green" features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses/valves and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm).
- Heavy-duty, tandem-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler, choice of surge or electric brakes.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 132 x 52 x 74.5 in.
- L x W x H Shipping (Skid): 135.5 x 54.5 x 88 in.
- L x W x H Shipping/Operating (Trailer): 199 x 84.5 x 104.5 in.
- Weight Dry (Skid): 6,500 lb.
- Weight Operating (Skid): 9,220 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Skid): 6,867 lb.
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 10,700 lb.
- Weight Shipping (Trailer): 7,980 lb.
- Trailer coupling Type: Pintle
- Standby output: 202 kW
- Prime output: 184 kW
- Voltage 3 Phase: 240/480 V
- Current 3 Phase (Prime): 553/277 A
- Voltage 3 Phase: 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480 V
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 700 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Power factor 3 Phase: 0.8 cos F 3~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 73 dB(A)
- Receptacles -20 Amp GFI Duplex: 2
- Receptacles -50 Amp Twist Lock: 3
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-cooled, 6 Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Cummins
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4i
- Displacement: 409 cu. in.
- Operating performance ISO 3046: 314 hp
- at rpm: 1,800 rpm
- Coolant Capacity: 31 qt.
- Engine oil Capacity: 18.5 qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 13.6 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 377.7 gal.
- Quantity (Battery): 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/-: 1 %
- Voltage control Steady State +/-: 0.2 %
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed): 60 Hz
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load: 26.1 h
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 33.9 h
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load: 47.3 h
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load: 75.1 h
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, 6 Cylinder
- 409 cu. in.
- 6,500 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 377.7 gal.
- Noise Level
- 73 dB(A)