2017 Wacker Neuson DS70H
Call for Price
Wacker Neuson's diesel rammer offers maximum production, performance and durability while providing you the convenience of standardizing your diesel fleet. The DS 70H is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- Operating weight: 200 lb
- Ramming shoe size (WxL): 13 x 13.45 in
- L x W x H: 27.4 x 16.5 x 42.3 in
- Stroke at the ramming shoe: 2.95 in
- Percussion rate max.: 675 blows/min
- Operating speed Travel Speed: 23.5 ft/min
- Surface capacity Compaction: 1,526 ft²/h
- Engine / Motor type: 1B20
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Hatz
- Engine / Motor: air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 14.8 in³
- Operating performance Max Rated - ISO 3046-1: 4.1 hp
- at rpm: 3,450 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.221 US gal/h
- Tank capacity (fuel): 3.2 US qt
- The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
- For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
- The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
- Durable Hatz diesel engine provides exceptional performance, fuel economy and long life.
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 US qt