2017 Wacker Neuson CT48-13A-V
Call for Price
With a trowel diameter of 48-inches, the models of the CT48 trowel range are ideal for finishing medium large areas. The trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled in the wide range of speeds. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and engine speed sensor offer additional triple protection for the user. In an emergency situation the device will simply switch off and the handle will come to a stand-still after no more than a three-quarter turn. Furthermore, the unit will only start if the throttle lever is set to zero. This prevents an inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
- L x W x H (with handle, fixed version): 85 x 48 x 41 in.
- Weight (Operating): 268 lb.
- Troweling diameter: 48 in.
- Pitch range: 0 - 30 °
- RPM - area: 25 - 200 rpm
- Quantity of blades: 4
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor type: GX 390
- Displacement: 20.6 cu. in.
- Operating performance (SAE J1349): 11.7 hp
- at rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.71 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 6.5 qt.
- Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation and maximum control at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans.
- Variable speeds: Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing.
- A variety of engine options, horsepower and handle configurations provide versatility to meet individual preferences and job site conditions.
- Blade pitch up to 30° for better concrete burnishing.
- 268 lb.