2017 Wacker Neuson BV 35A-P
Call for Price
The portable gasoline vibrators with comfortable backpack features high impact, high speed concrete vibration. It is designed for light to medium duty concrete work and hard to reach concrete applications where there is no electrical supply. Ergonomic backpack design offers custom-built harness pad and integrated back support belt for operator comfort.
- Backpack features shoulder mounted on/off switch and throttle control for simple operation.
- Quick disconnect provides for quick backpack vibrator removal and easy storage.
- BV 35A-P features patented pendulum technology.
- BV 50A-H is designed for versatility with the use of flexible shafts and heads.
- Portable and productive - Offering over 10,000 vibrations per minute.
- L x W x H: 25 x 19 x 23 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 28.4 x 18.5 x 25.6 in.
- Operating weight: 25.1 lb.
- Shipping weight: 33.1 lb.
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled Single Cylinder 4-Cycle
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor: GX 35
- Displacement: 2.18 cu. in.
- Engine performance: 1.3 hp
- Engine RPM (Operating speed): Variable rpm
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Starting device: Recoil
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel consumption: 0.1 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 0.68 qt.
- Vibrations (no load): 14,000 rpm
- 25.1 lb.