2017 Wacker Neuson BTS 635s
Call for Price
The gasoline cut-off saws of the BTS series are your ideal companions on site. They are extremely durable and robust thanks to high quality manufacturing standards of their individual components. The design is perfectly balanced, making for easy and intuitive operation of the saw. The air-cooled two-cycle engine has a high torque with reliable power transmission. This ensures the first-class cutting performance of the BTS range. And they remain easily within all specified emission limits.
- Weight: 24.9 lb.
- Blade diameter max.: 14 in.
- Blade diameter min.: 12 in.
- Range: 0.2 in.
- Blade arbor: 1 in.
- RPM / speed of the blade (max.): 4,240 rpm
- Cutting depth max.: 5 in.
- Engine / Motor: Single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement: 5.2 cu. in.
- Power: 4.3 (5.8) kW (hp)
- Fuel consumption: 0.6 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 1.2 qt.
- Gasoline / oil mixture: 50:1
- First-class cutting performance
- Way above average operating times
- High performance engine with high torque.
- Robust high quality construction
- Hand-arm vibrations below 5m/s²*
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine
- 4.3 (5.8) kW (hp)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 qt.
- 24.9 lb.
- Blade Size
- 14 in.