2017 Wacker Neuson BPU5545A
Call for Price
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU 5545A achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine's performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU 5545A suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large spaces.
- Operating weight: 749.5 lb
- Centrifugal force: 12,364 lbf
- Base plate size (W x L): 17.3 x 35.4 in
- Base plate thickness: 0.47 in
- Height (without guide handle): 28.3 in
- Operating width (with extension plate): 23.6 in
- Frequency: 69 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations: 4.9 ft/s²
- Advance travel max. (depending on soil & environmental factors): 88.6 ft/min
- Surface capacity max. (depending on soil & environmental factors): 9,171 ft²/h
- Transport height: 59.6 in
- Transport length: 41.3 in
- Transport width: 30.7 in
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled single cylinder, four-cycle Otto engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor: GX 390
- Displacement: 23.7 in³
- Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046): 6.4 kW
- at rpm: 3,000 rpm
- Operating performance max. (DIN ISO 3046): 5.4 kW
- at rpm: 2,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 0.53 US gal/h
- Tank capacity (fuel): 6.4 US qt
- Power transmission: From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- The BPU 5545A is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- A safety cut-out mechanism prevents the operator getting trapped between machine and an obstruction when moving backwards.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled single cylinder, four-cycle Otto engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.4 US qt
- Vibration Frequency
- 69 Hz
- Plate Dimensions
- 17.3 x 35.4 in