2018 Wacker Neuson WL38
Call for Price
Articulated Wheel Loader offers Power and Performance: WL 38
The extremely compact yet powerful WL 38 wheel loader is an excellent choice for any jobsite. The WL 38 is equipped with a 74-hp turbo charged Deutz Tier 4 Final diesel engine allowing the machine to achieve top speeds of 19 mph. With a standard auxiliary hydraulic flow of 18 gpm and high flow of 33 gpm, this is the perfect machine for a variety of jobs. The operator's station is ergonomically laid out for the comfort and convenience of the operator. Operating elements including a multifunctional single lever control and an additional lever for the third control circuit are conveniently arranged next to the driver's seat for easy operation.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Deutz
- Engine / Motor type: TCD 2.9 L4
- Cylinder: 4
- Engine performance: 74 hp
- at rpm maximum: 2,600 rpm
- Displacement: 135.2 cu. in.
- Coolant type: Water
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- Battery: 95 Ah
- Alternator: 85 A
- Operating weight: 9,259 lb.
- Lifting force maximum: 4,850 lb.
- Breakout force maximum: 9,280 lbf
- Bucket capacity Standard bucket*: 0.785 yd³
- Traction drive: Hydrostatic with universal joint shaft.
- Axles: PA 1200
- Drivers cab: Cabin.
- Speed (standard): 0-12.4 mph
- Speed (optional): 0-17.4 mph
- Speed Level: 2
- Standard tires: 15/55-18 EM ET 0
- Driving hydraulics - operating pressure: 6,454 psi
- Operating hydraulics - operating pressure: 3,046 psi
- Operating hydraulics - discharge capacity: 14.6 US gpm
- Operating hydraulics - discharge capacity (optional up to): 30.2 US gpm
- Tank capacity (fuel): 16.9 US gal.
- Hydraulic oil tank: 52.8 US qt
- Average sound power level LwA: 99.3 dB(A)
- Guaranteed sound power level LwA: 101 dB(A)
- Specified sound pressure level LpA: 78 dB(A)
- Deutz T4F, 74-hp engine offers a maintenance-free after treatment
- Standard aux hydraulic high flow of 18 gpm and 31 gpm allows the operation of high performance attachments
- Universal hydraulic attachment plate allows flexibility for use of current and new attachments
- Faster quick connect hydraulic connector provides quick and easy changing of attachments. A 14-pin wiring harness allows the operator to control multiple attachment functions from the unit's single joystick
- Fertilizer version includes standard kinematics adapter and optional anti-corrosion coating. Fertilizer edition also is available with M-Drive that provides constant engine rpm and no inch brake to deliver maximum power, reducing cycle times and increasing operator efficiency
- Engine Type
- TCD 2.9 L4
- Engine Manufacturer
- 74 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,600 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.9 US gal.
- Bucket Capacity
- 0.785 yd³
- Max Ground Speed
- 0-12.4 mph
- Tire Size
- 15/55-18 EM ET 0