2018 Wacker Neuson 3503
Call for Price
Maximum power and smooth operation: 3503
The 3503 track excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems available on the market today in this class. This 3.5-ton excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of short and long dipperstick. Powered by the economical Tier 4 Final Perkins diesel engine, the 3503 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade and boom mounted working light all standard. The X-shaped undercarriage provides for greater lifting power and stability. Dipper stick mounted auxiliary hydraulic connection for two directions of motion and a control pattern change system.
- Shipping weight min.: 7,551 lb.
- Operating weight: 7,941 - 9,449 lb.
- Biting force max.: 4,631 lbf
- Breakout force max. max.: 6,812 lbf
- Digging depth max.: 139.2 in.
- Dumping height: 142.5 - 150.3 in.
- Digging radius max.: 219.8 in.
- L x W x H: 204.8 x 63.8 x 94.2 in.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Perkins
- Engine / Motor type: 404F-22
- Engine / Motor: Water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 135.2 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 1,975 rpm
- Engine performance acc. to ISO: 40 hp
- Battery: 71 CCA
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.7 US gal.
- Duty pump: Double variable and gear pump
- Flow rate: 30.1 US gpm
- Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics: 3,481 psi
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 3,046 psi
- RPM / speed Superstructure: 9.2 rpm
- Hydraulic oil tank: 13.2 US gal.
- Travel speed max.: 3.4 mph
- Chain width: 11.8 in.
- Ground clearance: 11 in.
- Width: 63.8 in.
- Height: 16.1 in.
- Stroke - Above ground: 16.1 in.
- Stroke - Below ground: 19.3 in.
- Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 95 dB(A)
- Cabin - specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394: 74 dB(A)
- Conventional style excavator and powerful 4 cylinder engine for maximum digging performance
- Large engine cover and movable rear bumpers offer quick access to the engine compartment for easy serviceability.
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Adjustable armrests and seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Standard boom mounted working light for optimum working conditions.
- Engine Type
- Water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- 40 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.7 US gal.
- 63.8 in.
- 16.1 in.
- 7,941 - 9,449 lb.
- Hydraulic System
- 30.1 US gpm
- Max Dig Depth
- 139.2 in.