2017 Wacker Neuson SW20
Call for Price
Class leading hinge pin height of 124"
High torque Kohler engine that features a maintenance-free, regeneration-free after treatment system.
The pressurized cab easily tips forward (even with the boom arms down) to provide unmatched accessibility for maintenance and repairs.
Industry-leading warranty with 3 year 3000 hr Bumper to Bumper, 4 year 4000 hr Engine and Drivetrain, and 5 year 5000 hr wty on all Electrical components.
Other options on this machine include:
-Hand and Foot control (Traditional Bobcat sticks and pedals)
-Hydraulic quick attach
-Full cab with heat, A/C, and radio.
-Premium 12X16.5 tires
-2 speed drive with extra creeper speed
-Air ride seat
Give us a call to set up a Demo!
The SW20 offers the power and torque needed for any jobsite. This unit delivers 2,000 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and is a class leader with lift height up to 124 inches. The machine is equipped with a 56 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class-leading engine torque. Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With spacious door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- Height Top Of ROPS: 81.5 in
- Overall length w/ bucket: 134.9 in
- Overall length w/o bucket: 106.6 in
- Operating weight: 6,437 lb
- Height Hinge Pin Max: 124 in
- Rated Operating Capacity 50%: 2,000 lb
- Dump reach: 34.1 in
- Dump height max. at max height: 96.5 in
- Angle of departure: 24 °
- Tipping angle (Bucket dump) w/bucket at max height: 42 °
- Ground clearance: 7.6 in
- Breakout force max. - Bucket: 5,300 lbf
- Breakout force max. - Boom: 5,000 lbf
- Width: 65.9 in
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine / Motor: KDI 1903 TCR
- Engine performance: 56 hp
- Displacement: 113.6 in³
- RPM / speed: 2,750 rpm
- Battery: 950 Ah
- Fuel tank capacity: 30 US gal
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow: 20 US gpm
- Pressure Aux. relief: 3,500 psi
- Hydraulic oil tank: 2.9 US gal
- Travel speed (low): 8 mph
- Travel speed (high): 12 mph
- Standard tires: 10 x 16.5
- Ergonomically designed operator station offers a wide door, angled pedals and foot-bed, and conveniently located switches, allowing for significantly reduced operator fatigue.
- Category leading hydraulic horsepower of 36.8 hp allows for the ability to maximize the efficiency of high-performance attachments.
- The Kohler engines come with industry leading 4 year, 4,000 hour warranty. Maintenance free, filter free, and regeneration free Tier 4 Final aftertreatment eliminates extreme heat during regeneration and allows the operator to spend more time concentrating on the job site and less time changing filters.
- Designed with maintenance access in mind, engine checkpoints are within easy reach making daily maintenance quick and simple.
- The 30-gallon fuel tank gives operators 30% more time in the cab, and less time refueling.
- Engine Type
- KDI 1903 TCR
- Engine Manufacturer
- 56 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,750 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 US gal
- 106.6 in
- 65.9 in
- 81.5 in